Thank you for becoming a Charter Member of the Country-Cooperative Arts Portal.
Before we get started, let’s discuss what you will need to pull together in preparation to building your listing.
Each listing starts with an “about” page, ends with a “contact” page and may have up to 6 interior pages and 1 video page.
Here is the breakdown:
“About” page – This is exactly what it sounds like. This is your introduction page. It contains 2 components: an about page image and the about page description.
Up to six interior pages – These are configured similar to the “about” page with two exceptions.
If you choose not to place an image on the interior pages, the page will not show up. The reason for this is to give you the flexibility to have less than an 8-page site. Allowing you to tailor your listing to fit your needs. There is one hitch; you need to make sure you populate pages sequentially if you want the navigation to look right. The navigation of your listing will reflect what pages you populate. So if you populate interior pages 2,3,6 then the navigation will only show those links.
NOTE: For best results please resize all images to 600px wide.
“Video” page – This is for a video that you have posted on youtube.com. There are two components: an area to paste a portion of the video URL provided by youtube and an area to place the video description.
“Contact” page – Once again this is exactly what it sounds like.
Building your listing
Before you log in, make sure you have the following items handy:
1) About page image and description
note: reverbnation widget embed (optional for Americana Music only)
2) Page 1 – 6 images and descriptions
3) Page 1 – 6 ecommerce links or PayPal Payment Button code (optional)
4) Page 1 – 6 MP3 files (optional for Americana Music only)
5) YouTube video URL code and description (optional)
6) Contact page image
7) Contact name (recommended)
8) Phone number 1 (optional)
9) Phone number 2 (optional)
10) Street address, city, state, country and zip code (optional)
11) Web site address (optional)
12) Facebook page (optional)
13) Myspace page (optional)
14) Twitter page (optional)
15) Keywords for search (recommended)